Presidio ID Card - Registration Process / Instructions
Presidio Soccer League with full support of Cal South, requires that every referee, officiating soccer games this year, will need to register for an ID Card and carry it with them to every soccer game that they officiate.
Note: You MUST be currently registered as a USSF referee and have your risk managment completed if you are over age 18.
Start Here to register for your ID Card
NOTES FROM PRESIDIO AND CAL SOUTH:
1. ALL REFEREES WHO WISH TO OFFICIATE GAMES IN PRESIDIO WILL NEED TO HAVE AN ID CARD. (Everyone should do this)
2. REFEREES WILL NEED A RECENT PHOTO OF THEMSELVES TO UPLOAD TO THE SYSTEM DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
3. REFEREES WILL NEED TO KNOW WHO IS THEIR ASSIGNOR DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. (Assignor: Thom Terrazas)
4. REFEREES WILL CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR MATCH/GAME REPORTING AND TO ACCESS THE SYSTEM IN THE FUTURE.
5. THE ID CARD WILL BE MAILED DIRECTLY TO THE REFEREE’S ADDRESS WITHIN A FEW WEEKS OF THEIR REGISTRATION.
6. HELP WITH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING AFFINITY SPORTS TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT 1- 888-213-9555.
7. URL FOR REGISTRATION IS http://ref.presidio.affinitysoccer.com
For Step-by-Step Instructions on how to Register for your ID Card, CLICK HERE
If you have any questions or issues about this process, beyond the instructions above, please email email@example.com